Our company is looking to hire a skilled Operations Program Manager to lead and manage operational improvement projects while working cross functionality to deliver value added end results, with an eye on continuous process improvement and work flow clarity. This role will report directly to the COO.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- With functional leaders, identify, clarify, and resolve barriers to achieving operational excellence in cross functional work flow and process.
- Lead multiple strategic and operational improvement projects from identification, inception, and analysis to implementation and sustainable execution.
- Help drive successful development of and execution of organizational initiatives.
- Identify, analyze, engage team members, and solve issues relating to day to day operational issues and with partnered organizations/vendors.
- Support the operations budget and plans and the achievement of KPI’s in all key areas.
- Deliver on the organization’s priorities, working closely with leadership in defining, scoping, launching, and implementing new initiatives. Collaborate with decision makers and stakeholders to minimize risk.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the team.
- Effectively communicate project effort, progress, achievements, problems and failures on a timely basis.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective business solutions.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- MBA desired
- 5 - 7 years of cross functional PM experience in healthcare, biotech and or pharma.
- Operations or organizational continuous process improvement experience a plus.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: Uses a combination of feedback and self-reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Instils Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Interpersonal Intelligence: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated Results: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
M-F 8am-6pm, hours may vary based on company needs
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision
PTO/Holidays: 80 hours PTO for first 2 years of employment, 120 hours PTO at 3rd year, 11 Paid Holidays
Sick Time: Hours accrued under federal law - 1 hour for every 30 hours worked